Susan K. Maciak . . . lead consultant for CAMEO Communications, Career & Corporate Consulting LLC, provides informational posts regularly for Let’s Talk Business! (See cameoconsulting.blog.com).
Through a network of independent consultants in key areas of expertise, she provides professional PR-Communication Services, including blog writing, social media campaigns and promotional writing ranging from web content to ad copy, along with staff training and career coaching.
Maciak earned . . . A Governor’s Innovator to Watch Award from the state of Michigan for her role in developing career curriculum for school-to-work programs. She has also produced award-winning newsletters, promotional pieces, and PR programs through her work in public relations.
Maciak wrote and published five self-help career and business-success books:
- Add to Your Edge:12 Ways to Excel in the 21st Century. (Adapting to change).
- What Are People Skills, Anyway? (Guide to interpersonal growth)
- JOB SHOPPING: Find a Career that Fits You . . . Land a Job You’ll Love.
- First Job Jitters (Young adult fiction containing career planning tips)
- The Monster Show (Children’s storybook for imagination building)
Her books are available at amazon.com, B & N and other online book seller sites, including CAMEO’s website: http://www.cameo100.com
Other specialties include . . . Workplace Workshops and Do-It-Yourself PowerPoint training programs in critical soft skills such as communication and customer service, along with custom-made programs in any topics that can be researched. (See http://www.cameo100.com for descriptions of training topics).